Monday, September 30, 2013

HGTV's House Hunters International in Cork

Finally!  I know it's taken a bit of time, but here is the HGTV House Hunters International episode ("Put a Cork In It!") featuring yours truly.

As a double bonus, you now know what I (kinda) look like -- I've gone natural since filming this, so my hair looks quite a bit different now.  More on that in another post, I hope -- AND my true identity has been outed!  No help for the latter, so gotta go with it.  It probably means I'll be a bit less forthcoming with personal info, but then again I haven't been posting that much lately anyway, so six of one...




3 comments:

Imen said...

Really lovely to meet you through this ep of House Hunters. Really fun. Best of everything here in Ireland! Imen xx

Sirmelja said...

Thanks, Imen! Glad you liked the episode. Ireland's still going great. No complaints :)

keisha said...

Saw your episode on a BW blog,did a search and here you are! I love women who are brave enough to try something new.
Kay